I am no good at imaginitive names

This is Andrea - at Laura's. She has instructed me to blog. Soooo, we left Vernon yesterday morning - me, Kaetlyn, Drew and Rhiannon on the bus so that Dean could stay home and work. The kids were very excited to be on the bus - expecially Rhiannon. But it was rather 'interesting' right from the start. The bus was 45 minutes late to start with because they had a break down out of Calgary and then because of the break down, we weren't on the 'intended' bus but on the freight bus which had stopped to pick up the stranded people outside of Canmore. So it was old and crowded. I had to sit with Rhiannon on my lap by an unfriendly person (girl around 19). And Kaetlyn and Drew had to sit beside people as well but we were close. The bus was making up time and people were gradually getting off (so Rhiannon and I and eventually Kaet and Drew got our own seats) until between Hope and Chilliwack where we got pulled off for more than an hour for a vehicle inspection (couldn't they do that near a restaurant or a play ground or something?!) So instead of having to wait 2 hours for Laura in the middle of downtown, we got there just before her.

We rushed right away out to the ferry to get rid of Drew (going to visit his dad) and to pick up Mom who followed us to Laura's. So Laura has been invaded and even gave up her very comfy bed to me and Rhiannon and Kaetlyn (although Rhi tried to kick Kaetlyn out). Her curtains are very beautiful and so is her duvet cover - a very brave white! We cooked one of those pre-made pizzas and read the family journal which Laura as stolen. It was so funny, we laughed and laughed - especially at Evan's entries! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a laugh!

So see, reading my blog would deffinitely be boring. I am just not as interesting or funny... Mom and I are off to the hospital where I was born almost 40 years ago.

Comments