well i've been busy

i've got those big, gaping, face splitting yawns. i've brushed out my hair. for no reason at all. yesterday i made a lot of progress on my room. the old curtains and curtain rods are down, and lying on the back porch, the new ones are up with curtains on them. the curtains are too long because karey has to hem them still, but i just tucked them in behind the bed. such a difference. and now i can change in my own room. a lovely freedom. and elicia's fumblings in the kitchen wake me up before the sun does. i also got rid of some boxes and brought up my dresser, and many other smaller tedious things that make a big difference. i have such plans. i have such dreams of things i want to do, with my photos, and journals, and letters and other kinds of histories. there's so much of it. all i have left to put somewhere, is my journals, all my old school notebooks, my writings, my memory stuff, textbooks and my photos. it's a lot actuallly.

today i looked at some pictures, and got out some cookbooks that i didn't really look at, and watched benny and june and iris. i ate a toasted low fat bagel with butter and almond butter. i ate some lime nacho scoops.

i need to take the garbage out. i'm just so tired.

Comments