i'm watching charlie's angels. it's on tv. on tvm.

i'm so tired that i can't even explain fully why i'm so tired. suffice it to say that it has been the most exhausting week of my work life and it's not over yet. i saw living conditons so horrific you couldn't imagine it, and i had to spend a day and a half working in it, but i think i did some good and isn't that what i want to do? yes, yes it is.

yesterday i met mia for the first time in about a year. or maybe over. we talked, had bubble tea, and she gave me her wingbacked chair. she said it would give me motivation to get the boxes out of my room. she's married and she seems really happy. she is being loved the way she always wanted to be loved and i'm happy for her.

the day before yesterday i left my cell phone at charolette's wedding shower. but i took home a dresser, so that's swell. i know this is boredom city but i'm so tired that i'm weeping yawn tears and i can't stop and i just can't type the way i could if i was refreshed and creative and full of pep. pep is a word used often in my crossword book. pep and ire.

bye angels. bye charlie.

Comments