there is a bag of green grapes on the kitchen table. i took one, popped it in my mouth and ate it. don't know who the owner of the grapes is, but i know that it's not me. ie. i stole a grape. and it was good. i can still kind of taste it.

the little things that keep nagging at me, but which i ignore: a) i'm in great need of a new conditioner but i can't bring myself to go to the store and buy some. "another day" i think. meanwhile i use yucky conditioner that causes build up and frankly my hair doesn't like it. b) i need a cut so badly. it's been at least 7 months since my last (confession) cut. c) i should take my pink sunglasses in to get a new pin. it fell out last year very soon after i bought them and so i went a whole summer without sunglasses. d) i should take my camera in to get the black and white film out of it. it's been stuck in there since my trip to utah in january. e.) i should go grocery shopping. f) i should get my oil changed and my squeeky brakes checked. g) i should see if a jewler could put the piece of amber that fell out of my ring, back in.

what i think i will do is go read in my room and possibly fall asleep and when i wake up i'll be really hungry but i'll have nothing to make for supper.

i got off early from work today because i had to drive a co-worker somewhere and lisa said "don't come back". on the way home i noticed that i had a message from evan. he said to call him at the office. so i did. jawrd answered. he said that they just wanted me to know that they bought envelopes today for the first time since i workded there. this was some sort of insuation that i kept us overstocked in envelopes. while, i will admit that i did like to have a variety of sizes, i was not the kind of envelope manic personality they were insinuating. jawrd and i talked for an hour. i sat on the tree swing outside during our convo. he gave me some good tips on investments and budgeting. i might try it out. first i should do my taxes and make sure i'm paying my student loans, which i'm not sure about right now.

more tired than i can say.

Comments