"sometimes you are beautiful... in my eyes"

if we are talking about the view from my eyes, then today isn't one of those days. forget that i have wounds healing in a circumfance on my face, but when i was at the bank looking at myself in the survelance camera, everything seemed diproportionate. especially my head with the rest of my body. like my head looked like a quarter sitting on a ham. but the ham had clothes on.

so yesterday i had the startling realization that five days after payday my bank account was mostly empty. and by mostly i mean i had under five dollars in there. whaaaaaaaaaaaat. i'm never going to recover from my trip! never! so today after work i cashed a check from elicia (she owed me just under 20 for some groceries) and changed my leftover 'mercan bucks, so i have a tiny pillow cushioning me until next friday. in addition i made mom promise to pay for every bit of our trip this weekend and i got dad to agree to pay for one month of car insurance which i'm theoretically starting to pay for now... i'm a leech. sometimes you have to leech to survive.

leech on budbuds.

Comments