ring of fire

explanation of title: it's a sad sad, tragic even, fact that i must write about the ring of fire, the first chance i get to write in here after my trip and after my birthday. but like stephen says so empathically to me, "that's just the way it is." the geographical ring of fire exists in the pacific basin along the lines of the pacific plate and other plates. it's a region of frequent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. the ring of fire when mapped out on my body, is located on my lips, under my nose and above my chin. in this region there are frequent eruptions of a different kind. i like to call them 'volcanoes of my flesh'. at present, many volcanoes of my flesh are active. a string in the north west and then in the south east. i can't believe just how virulent i have become. yesterday when i discovered the 'hawaiian hot spot" if you will, i all but ran to the dr's with fatima in tow. he was a cute little old doctor and he gave me pills and creme and explained some stuff to me. i've never been so excited to get some medication in my whole life. as soon as it was in my hot little greedy hands, i was anxious to use it, and i did. let the magic begin is what i say.

Comments