CATastrophic

Well, the thing is I do enjoy sleeping on my floor and Laura forgot to add that it gives me a giddy feeling of camping on my floor. Maybe it's because I was not allowed to do anything on the floor as a child. Not even sit. But let's not get into that issue or else I'd have to let the CAT out of the bag.

As Laura collapsed onto my bedfashions, I sat in front of the computer. We chatted a little bit in our respective placements. Suddenly I heard a 'meowww' at my window (which opens up to the balcony). I peered through the verticals and noticed big eyes and pointy ears. Then the meow mix used it's little paw to scratch on the window. I told Laura and she took a looksy. Then Mr. Meow got a little louder in meows and a bit more aggressive in scratching. This went on for a good 5 minutes, us looking out the verticals and Mr. Cat Chow looking at us as it's way out of the scaffold laden balcony. But Laura, the animal expert said we shouldn't go out to the balcony and help the cat get off the balcony b/c it did not have a collar and that means it could carry DISEASE or whatnot. Boy, am I glad Laura is educated in these areas. Not that I would have helped the cat if she wasn't there. I would have been too scared too. There wasn't much we could do. The cat was scared to get back down (Laura's expert opinion). And we were not going to pick it up and put it somewhere. By this time, we had tucked ourselves into our respectable 'beds'. Catty was getting a little ticked. He got up on his hind legs and did double paw scratching on my window. It was like nails on a chalkboard. We were both alarmed. It did not stop. It just kept going and going and going. Laura all of a sudden fell asleep in the log like fashion that she is known for. I tried to fall into my slow slumber but I was kept awake by the scratching. I don't know how long it took me to fall asleep and frankly, I don't care to know. When we woke up in the morning Tender Vittles was no where to be seen.

Ending at this thought in time.

Comments