Cat on a Hot Tin Scaffold- fourth movement

I'd like to point out that there was this really cool plush red chair in the shape of a hand at Anducci's. The 'seat' was the palm of the hand and the fingers were the 'back' support. I liked it b/c it was a tiny chair and I told Laura this while we were waiting for a table. She crushed my vitality by saying it was not for me because it was too small for me. I said it was a good size. She said no it's not your size, it's Preeya's size (my four year old cousin). I disagree.

We had to wait about 15 mins for a table at the 'waiting' table. I had to jump up to sit on the swivel chair. Laura sat on the floor level chair looking up at me. She then proceeded to steal a white stone from a planter and put it on my seat and told me she just wanted to do that (?). Uh ok. In case you're wondering, yes she did put the decorative stone back into the planter. I would not have allowed it any other way.

As Laura mentioned, our waiter was boo hooing about having to work since 6am. Among his other emotionally charged actions and verbalizations included his stating of the fact that he had tendonitis. I responded by 'awww'. I'm not sure if he thought I was being sarcastic but I really wasn't. When he performed the 'ice flicking', I said to him 'maybe that was because of your tendonitis.' He said something that I don't remember but was in disagreement with my statement. I was thinking of telling him that perhaps he needed an application of Rub A-535, but I decided this might hit his sensitivities as it was apparent his sensitivities were itching his 'tendonitis'. So I bit my lip but shared my tidbit with Laura in the car as we left to go back to my abode.

End of the part of the fourth

Comments