fish roe

i pile of hot tasty gyoza temporarily reside in my stomach at the moment. and it makes my stomach happy. today i went to daiso and bought some fun in a bag. since i was at daiso, it follows that i made a stop at t&t market, and thus the gyoza visitation to my belly bottom. this is the first meal i've cooked in my new home and i think it's appropriate.

something bad has happened to me. it's my lip. clear bubbles resembling tadpole-less fish roe have popped out on my upper lip on the tender right hand side. i first discovered them yesterday. on close inspection i found about 10 little bubbles. now they're bigger and joining each other. i've desperately doused them in stuff, but i was too last to abate the worst of it. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

everywhere i go today i smell bacon. oh. that's because i smell like bacon. i hate bacon days at work. my hair especially smells like smoked pork strips.

we havea leak and so gar says we can't use the upstairs shower for a while. well the downstairs shower only has a hand held and i used it this morning.. the fixture to put it in while you're sudszing up and so forth, is very low. made for some thourogh cleansing in some interesting areas. nough said.

p.u.!

Comments