confession: slept through amazing race again! the problem is that i am sooo tired on tuesday nights. i had gone to steve's to pick up a cd that i have to return to ruth today and i came home, said some words to the girls, chose a book and went to my room. the truth is, i lay in the cozy covers and didn't want to leave. i knew it was nine oh clock before karey opened my window from the kitchen and told me the amazing race was on. "i know." , i in fact replied. but i didn't budge, and it wasn't long after that that i was fast asleep. i woke up at tweluv with a sudden start. was very very very hot. got up, turned off the light, tore off my clothes, pushed away the covers and fell back asleep. so now i've had nine and a half hours of sleep. not often that i can accomplish that.

heather has a bad chest cold, so we haven't been running this week. accordingly my cheery high is gone. not that i'm on a low, just a regular cycle of every day confusion. i put confusion because i just realized that there is a clarity that comes with the exercize high. yup, mmmhmm.

today i send my love out to my bosom buddy, my kindred spirit, my other seluf, the one and only indian princess in my life, fatima-ramjamji.

Comments