Today my hair is very curly

To Laura's dedicated blog readers: Crockie here. Yes, Laura is gone on a work trip to Salt Lake City. She will be immersed in the clubhouse environment for 3 weeks where she will be edumacated and bring back a wealth of knowledge that will be applied to her current work atmosphere of clubbing. During her absenteeism, I Crockie will assume responsibility of receiving email updates from Crackie and will post aforementioned updates on her blog for all to read. This is dependent upon the fact that Crackie will have time and access to a computer for email purposes. I offered her this little bit o' help because I know how much all you avid Laura blog readers will miss her entertaining entries during her time away. Just call me a budbud.

Crockie owwt (for now that is).

Comments