update on squaring

1. banking was less than pleasant and more than frustrating. apparently cibc does not fax anymore. they just don't. oh. ok albert-cibc-boy. also they put a five day hold on the cheque, requiring me to dip into my OWN funds which are needed for other things, making things tight. tight indeed.
2. didn't do laundry. was too tired and frustrated after battling for number one and number three. decided to take my dirty laundry with me and wash it saturday night. why not? we'll be the only ones there at that point.
3. lint roller bought, used and result is quite satisfying.
4. because of banking issues, no money for depiliatories. i'll have to buy it there.
4.5. nope. waaaaaaaa
5. many a thing is piled high on my bed. this is the extent to which i am packed.
5.5. amazingly yes! i could picture myself looking and looking for my birth cert, going through boxes, making big messes, etc and not finding. instead i opened a drawer, looked through a few papers, and there it was! it's been missing for a couple of years you know.
6-8 as yet undone.

that's all i have to say.

Comments