say you'll love me, that's all i ask of you

tanya, the sister in law of my brother, called me today. she was bored and wanted to get out of the house. so we decided to go to a movie. yes two movies in one day, what's the big deal? besides both were free because the twins work at the theatre and everyone in their immediate family get's in for free. i think they might think again about that one, when the clarkes become a never ending stream of freebies at the movies. but for now, i'll enjoy it. i thought of steve today, as i was going in. i know he wouldn't ask to get in free. me--no qualmies about it. anyways we saw phantom of the opera. wow. what i mean to say is wow. it sweeps you away. the music is still playing in my head right now. beautifully filmed. a good movie. before i saw it i always thought the phantom of the opera songs were overplayed and tired, but they became new and beautiful.

now after a long and full day, i'm sitting here in my newly washed red and blue american eagle zip up and i must be honest and confess that i spilled on it today. twice. the first time was because i insisted on eating mom's chili while standing at the counter. layne suggested i sit down and relax. i said i was perfectly relaxed. he asked if i was trying to excersize while eating. i thought this was a ridiculous notion. i said it wasn't much excersize standing in one spot. he said well you're using your leg muscles. anyways, the point is i refused because i wanted to be companionable with douglas the third (d3) who was sitting at a stool eating at the counter. but i was dipping a bun in the chili and it dripped on my zip up. i quickly spot cleaned. well the second incident was at moxies when i was sharing a chicken enchilada (quite good) with tanya. sour cream, was the culpreet i believe. the tortilla chip was soggy and broke on route to my mouth, landing on my less than ample bosom, but bosom nontheless. when i look at my zip up and see the soiled spots i see the revultion on stephen's face. but what can i do? my middle name means walks with grace, but it's not true. i'm just not graceful and i get in scrapes. all kinds of scrapes. at moxie's tanya and i talked lengthily about the boys in our lives. i think tanya may be a new friend. she won't live far away from me in vancouver. she's pretty easy going and she has an infectious big laugh. she wants me to go to the gymn with her in vancouver. i just may.

Comments