well here i am. i just don't feel like i have much to say. we'll see. let's dig deep.

last night i was watching er and steve left for the bus and then karey went to bed and then the world started fading... i remember hearing lloyd robertson and then nothing until i woke up coughing my head off at 12:30.

last night i got home from work, changed into my sexy flattering running outfit and put on my squeaky shoes and went out into the cold, quickly darkening world.

last night i wasted half an hour until i absolutely had no more time to spare to go and do my laundry. had no clothes to wear to the laundry mat because i was washing them all. nobody seemed to mind the nudity which surprised me, because i would mind if i were them. no i wore the fleecy moose pj bottoms that bethafrog made for me many a year ago, a long green shirt and a black fleece pullover. i was hot in both senses of the word.

wednesday i called dad to nag about my car insurance and caught him and mudz like deer in the headlights. they were in vancouver, holed up in a hotel a mere fifteen minutes away from my own home! not only this, but mudzie had laser eye surgery! and i knew a big fat nothing about it all. and were they repentant? no. said the blase dad "well now you know." what's a girl to do? can't do anything. it's the way things are. so i met them after work. dad and i met a nice yugoslavian man at bcaa who did the business insurance for my car, sold me a membership, and eventually sold dad travel health insurance. he had a good night. dad and i got some take out japanese at a japanese/vietnamese place and went back to dark glasses mudzie. she had burning eyes. dad had to administer drops every hour. dad did my rsp for me and mudz and dudz helped me figure out my savings/pay back student loan plan and i wrote out a year of cheques for dough and tucked them in a napkin with a note written on it to dough himself, and put it in dudz' bag. it was a night of getting things done.

and now, i have to get some stuff done before work. because work i must. it's board games night with chili and cheese bread.

Comments