just back from my walk-run and i'm warm and chilly at the same time. pretty soon chilly will win out. it always does. and then it's a long slow climb back to warm. it's a cycle i experience. anyways as i left my house for this walk-run of mine, i thought "i might see steve, since this is around the time he passes this way by bus..." sure enough as i approached granville who should i see but a tall mr. clarke, in purple no less. he had just missed his connection. he was across the street and wasn't looking my way and i didn't have time to stop so i continued around the corner and on my way. my hair looks exactly the same as it did before i left for my run except fluffy. a fluffier head never was seen nor imagined than the fluff of my hair this day.
i wanna make fresh buns.
fatima just called me octobud in response to my budbud7 salutation. ejoyable. satisfaction guarnteed kind of answer.
last night was weird. it was weird in that while talking to fatima i became overwhelmed with a wish to sleep, which i succumbed to for about two hours. later i became involved in untangling a ball of yarn and once done that ball started on another ball. this untangling was a very tedious lengthy procedure and lasted through lloyd robertson, mi jung lee, conan, and the guy after conan and through two episodes of i love lucy. it was three thirty by the time i made myself put the yarn down and go to bed. during this whole time, never felt that tired. woke this morning at seven thirty with no problem or feeling of sleep deprivation. odd eh?
today i was disappointed to find out that the yarn store on main closes at four. ??? what's the good in that? this means i'll have to wait until saturday to go. thumbs down. thumbs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down.
i need new runners. mine have lost their air. they squeak loudly, which isn't a big deal on the busy roads, but on the quieter roads the squeak is like a sonic boom disturbing people in their homes. something must be done. and done soon.

Comments