it's been a good saturday. i woke up this morning from a dream when i was rescuing my friends from a fortress in the middle east. i had just helped them all escape and i was carrying a girl with no legs and pulling deborah (from church) who only had one leg when karey stopped and asked me all accusingly "how come you're only helping them??" i thought it was obvious. it was impossible to do more. "i can only do so much!" i explained increduously. "and they have no legs!" i added. "we ALL have no legs" and sure enough i looked around and they were all missing a leg. then i woke up. my self psycho-analysis: it's all about how it's my job to save everyone, but it's impossible. in my dream i was quite healthy because i had boundries on my expectations of myself. karey was the self that has unrealistic expectations and demands.

me and karey and elicia all went shopping at richmond centre today. i was going to go to metrotown but karey talked me into richmond so that we all could go together, so i relented. it was a fruitful endeavor. i found two pairs of jeans on sale. i mean good sale. and one is a pair that were quite pleasing to me. (what a screwed up tense sentence. ( verb tense, not up tight)). i was also going to get christmas pj bottoms but the ones i liked the best didn't exist in my size, so i didn't settle for less. karey got these cute ones. they're red and green and white striped with a red top that says " i've been good all year (mostly)." i feel a little bit jealous cause i want some cute jammies. jammies. jaaaaaaaaaaammies. essence has new packaging. the body butter can be bought in a stick now. and when i say stick i mean like a stick of deoderant. i like this a lot. A LOT. basically this resulted in bawdy butter covetousness.

when we got home elicia started eating soup and a pita and karey started eating her mandarin orange. i expressed a desire to eat fast food. it was an easy persuasion and we all got into the car again and karey drove us down to wendy's. where karey told the lady to upgrade my fries. elicia and i found this very funny and kept giggling about it, making karey sheepish.

later karey barb and i went to oakridge to see the incredibles. i liked. now i'm very very tired and i think that this is inexplicable and it bewilders me. i don't want to do my job.

Comments