Up, up and uh... up??

Well well well. If it isn't 1am and if it is, i'm up. Like Laura 'said' (and I use that word very loosely) I found my highlighter cap. No STORY about it 'cept that it was in my zip up binder all along. The one that Myles Watson gave to me years ago when I was at SFU. It's navy blue w/ a black zipper and the SFU crest on the front. I use it now for school. Funny how things circulize. Yeah, I just made up that word. Funny how I'm using a SFU binder when I go to BCIT. What's funnier is that I never used my SFU binder when I was at SFU. It's practically brand new. I bet someone will notice my binder one day and call me a traitor. I will make sure I remember to tell them that if they don't want to get me a BCIT zip up binder then shaaadup!
Laura is probably wondering why I am writing in here when I told her that I was going to bed while she was on her computer talking to me on MSN, simultaneously blogging. Well, the STORY is that I did GO to bed at midnight but I couldn't GET to bed. So, after an hour of lying in bed with my mind racing back and forth, I got myself out of bed and turned on the computer, read a bit of my accounting notes and then decided to pay Laura's blog some props. I really don't like it when I can't fall asleep. And I even went to yoga today! On yoga days I usually fall asleep quickly! This is not supposed to happen. A wrench in my plans.
Sometimes my imagination just has a mind of its own. I think this is my problem. How can one live with two minds?? It's nearly impossible.
I watched the Apprentice with my mom tonight. She likes Raj. After we watched the clip of Raj talking about how knowledge is power, my mom said, 'Raj is very smart too.' She's hooked.
I'd do anything for a warm brownie with vanilla ice cream..... but I wouldn't do anything for love. Sorry, Meatloaf.

Crockie, owwwt

Comments