there's a little pile of socks situated to the right of this desk. it's little because the socks are little, but it's growing. it's growing, and i feel apathetic about it. i feel detached from the whole escalating situation.
the truth is, i'm not in the best of moods this morning. i'm not sneezing anymore and my nose isn't running (because all the snot's jellied up, becoming more and more viscous), but i feel dawg sick. ie. sick as a dog. my eyes burn, i feel weak, in fact i feel that overall sick, yuck, miserable feeling. suffice it to say that i won't be symptom free by my blood appointment on wednesday. inevitable postponement.
karey suggested last night that we go visit my aunt elaine this weekend and i was reluctant. why? i don't know. didn't want to go anywhere, do anything, have any fun. wanted to be by myself, lick my wounds. aha. so there are wounds. yes i think so, i just don't know exactly where and what they are at present. just a vague below the surface hurting somewhere.

Comments