Myles Watchout-son

Phattie here. I've lost my cap for my highlighter and I'm not a happy camper. I really like my highlighter. It's aerodynamic and it works oh so smoothly. Easy on the fingers and easy on the parchment. Like buttah. Not anymore though. Now it will be all dried up like jerky. Like the kind Appa is known to make in our Ron Popeil electric dehydrator. Anyone remember the infomercial for that? If you do, give me a shout.
The cap has got to be here somewhere, I mean, it's in my room -- there's no where else it could be. But I don't see it. And no, this is NOT one of those 'if you can't see it, it's not there' moments. I'm not Myles Watson after all. As I'm writing this, I'm periodically doing a scan for it, however, no retrieval success.
Well, it's midterm time for me and I wrote my first one last night and afterwards had aspirations of getting at least half of my accounting homework finished that is due tonight. Let's just say sometimes things don't go as we aspire. As Laura mentioned, I opted to phone talk till a wee hour. It was a good ketchup talk.
My teacher has this nutso idea that if she gives us lots of homework assignments that we will learn better and have more practice for the midterm next week. Some teachers just don't get it, do they? They treat us like we have no life or something, like we have all the time in the world to be adjusting journal entries (that's accounting terminology). But we don't!
Soooooo, on Tuesday evenings when I'm driving to school I've seen this guy walking down the street on two occasions. Both times I've seen him on the same stretch of street area. On the first occasion, I noticed him and did a double take because, well, he looked familiar. The second occasion was yesterday where I didn't get much of a looksy as I noticed him last minute. I think he is going home from school or work. Maybe he is walking to the bus stop or something. Call me crazy, but ummm, I also think this guy could possibly be Marc, Mr. BM himself......

Crockie, owwwwt.

Comments