i'm already going through cabin fever. got sent home from work at one today. i was miserable but reluctant to go for this very reason. i'm not going tomorrow either. what am i going to do all day?? i'm already tired of the couch. we're not buds no more. i need to rest, but rest is so boring and tv is so deadning and i need to do laundry, and grocery shopping, but is it ok to do that when you are home sick from work? i don't think so.
i told karey i'd go with her to aunt elaine's if it was ok with elaine and if she set it up.
it seems that my respite from yook was only to last during the steve period. yep. resurfaced. an email entitled "i don't ever want to be your friend" and a message on my cell saying he already told me that he doesn't want to ever be my friend,but he didn't tell me that he hates karey and he'll never forgive her. i remain so informed.
i'm getting gangrene on my left poindexer.
karey and i walked to subway today. i don't have anything interesting to say about that, except i got the girl that always says "everything on it right?" um no. i'll tell you exactly what i want. she's not a bad girl though. she just tries to push 'everything' on you because it's easier for her and she doesn't have to listen to you.
rhea called me today. she wants me to take pics at her ring cermony. i told her i have no idea of what i'm doing and any pictures i've taken that are good are flukes and that i've taken a lot of bad ones. and i don't know what i'm doing with my cameras and everything, but she still seemed to want me. i finally told her i would be a back-up. she agreed too readily and said she would buy me film and everything. what have i got myself into?

Comments