Who's feenin who?

Thumbs up to Crackie on the scrip swing. Good hustle, good hustle as Mr. Brickendon would say..... flashback to high school gym class. Oh, where are you Alex Mende?? Where are you when I need you to sing Kokomo to me like you used to in homeroom? I didn't appreciate it like I should have back then. Sorry for rolling my eyes at you and looking at you disgustingly. I was only 15 then. But now I'm a woman! A woman!


Last night I learned of a new word. FEENIN. Yeah. As in I was feenin for a night on the town with a side of partay. Feenin as in 'he was feenin for her something bad'. Feenin as in 'you got me feenin'. I like this werd. Feenin. I'm using it.


So, I've got many a thoughts in my head at the momento. Sometimes life throws you a difficulty and all you want to do is throw it back. But you can't because if you do, i'm talking boomerang and a blow to the noggin. Get the picture? Why are we thrown wrenches when we've got to study? Why does this ALWAYS happen? Why is my life soooooo dramatic? Why why why why why??????


Rahim + Charles = my accounting tutors. Recruited that equation today. Made Charles write out their email addys and give to me so I may contact them if any accounting crises occur. Those two are so agreeable on my requests. What can you expect from good old bud buds? They've taken my course already have finance backgrounds. Told me it's easy. I said no it ain't. I also said I ain't good with numbers to which Rahim responded with 'you don't have to be good with numbers'. To which I replied in my redneck voice, ' I'm not so good with words either'. To which Charles laughed. He thinks I'm funny. He's not right about much, but he's right about that.


Well, what else do I have to say? I got approximately 8 hours of sleep this weekend, saw two coyotes, observed kilted men at Kelly O's, Round Tabled with the girls. GREAT life and love heartfelt spirit topics. I love Round Tabling. We're taking minutes at our next tabling.


I've got a feenin to visit the aquarium. BAD.


Crockie, owwwwt.





Comments