a marvie day

today is a marvelously beautiful day. it fills me up and makes me glad. on the way home from work i was listening to steve'svivaldi with my windows down breathing in the fresh cut grass/ watermelon smell of the marvie day that was flowing in my open windows. i felt appreciative. i felt free.
read my scrips this morning. i'm determined to get back into an early morning scripture study swing of things. it just makes me happier. steve was saying how i don't share the scriptoral passages anymore and ironically i've got one to share today. it's in Jer. 31: 33-34
"But this shall be the covenant that i will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God and they shall be my people.
And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sin no more."
short notes on things i like:
1.) the idea of the Lord touching my inward parts and my heart to write his law there.
2.) when he says "and will be my God and they shall be my people". = comforting, safe, not forgotten, accepted.
3.) "i will remember their sin no more."
4.) it seems almost like to be forgiven is to know God. and if you think about it, it is. you learn in a personal way that he loves you and learn of his mercy and kindness etc..
k. karey and i are going on a walk to the mall. a walk to the mall to the mac makeup counter. a walk to the mall to the mac counter to buy some make-up. this means danger to the bank account.

Comments