Bassically, can't sleep

Two-thirty eight. Yep yep. Can't sleep. Got into bed over an hour ago but can't do the falling asleep part. Got prawbs. Don't know what's wrong with me. Ever happen to you? Perhaps I've got a lot on my mind. That may be it. But shouldn't I be tired?Because I don't think I got enough sleep last night either. So, here I am infiltrating Crackie's blog yet again.

Wish someone would call me.....but noBUDDY is up. EveryBUDDY is in bed. I think I am going through the adjustment process of a different lifestyle. Which means classes, study and work. = different lifestyle. Lifestyle change if you will. Some positive stress, some negative stress, however, stress nonetheless. Glad I'm going to yoga tomorrow..... more accurately, I should say later today.

I wish someone would show up and tuck me in and talk to me or tell me a story so I could fall asleep. But there's noBUDDY.

I doubt I will even sleep in tomorrow even though technically I could. I never sleep in. EVER.

It's pretty quiet at two thirty eight in the morning.

Crockie owwwt.

Comments