today i was doing the lettuce. yah that's right, i was doing it and i was doing it well. that is, until i tried to chop through my thumb. i stopped when i started slicing through the nail at the base of my thumb like it was butter. well i realized then that something terribly wrong was happening. because my thumb is not butter. it's flesh and bone, AND blood. lots of blood. so i ran it under some water, and went to find cory (lisa was out) to ask about a first aid kit. he was talking with someone, so i politely waited. i don't like to interrupt. it's rude. so anyways, it's not really a bad cut at all, it's just a shock to slice through your own digits when you're expecting romaine lettuce. plus now i have a little triangle of nail missing from my thumb. so that's all i'm saying.
did the dishes with steve's dish scrubbie today. ate six small freezies at work. i couldn't stop. just couldn't. but i mean, hey, they're minis. maureen at work has given me the name angel. it's all she calls me. it's a leetle strange to me, because that's the nickname of one of my clients, but what can i do? she thinks i'm angelic. i trick a lot of people.

Comments