stopped praying last night when i realized that i was asleep. both my legs to the hip and my arms to the shoulders were dead asleep. had to carefully slide flat onto my stomach and then i couldn't move until my limbs woke up so i could sleep. so i was supposed to read my scrips after that prayer that must have been a very engaging one to Heavenly Father, but there was no use, since i was so far gone. this means i woke up half an hour early because i went to sleep half an hour early. do things have to be so clockwork? what about half an hour extra sleep? nononope. you got your alloted time babe.
today's free pancake breakfast day at work. i got to make the batter yesterday because apparently it was really fluffy last week when i made it, so now it's my jawb. it's a lot to live up to. i mean, what if i get to work this morning and the pancakes totally suck? how will i look everyone in the eye? :) the pressure.

Comments