my lip has been literally overshadowing my face. today was 'drainage day'. now it's the endurance of the crusties. this is easily the worst cold sore i've had in my life. easily. hands down. the ultimate cold sore if you will.
after work i went straight to my threading ladies. on sitting down in the threading chair, threading lady asks me what happened to my lip. how could she not? how could she take a look at the festering, bubbling, pus-puffed mass infesting the whole half of my upper lip extending up to little mini bubbles of mini pus-puffs on non-lip tissue under my nose, and not register any grotesque horror/curiosity. i mean it looks like bubbling fizzing baking soda, but it's not baking soda. it's flesh. some members at work have taken to not looking at me at all, unless i bring it up. like at lunch, i finally asked scott, who was definitely avoiding the issue in an uncomfortable averted gaze, unless forced to look at me, how he liked my lip and he said "ya i saw it yesterday." no kidding. anyways after threading i went off on a birthday errand for kare, which was a success, and then off to metrotown for gel. i mean i went there for gel, but i also picked up two books, and perhaps a journal, not to mention a few other items. i've been spending a lot on books lately. prawbably steve's influence. he's a bookbuyingaholic. speaking of the said steve, i phoned him on the way home purely to find out what happened in regards to his lost id, because naturally i'm concerned, but no answer thus leaving me in a prolonged concerned state. i got home, ate the last of the cuban blackbeans/blacksoybeans wrapped up in flour tortillas with cheese, and fell fast asleep with the olympics on. slept from seven thirty to nine thirty when karey got home. luckily i work late tomorrow, so i can stay up late now. cause i'll be up for a while. when i woke up my lip (it all goes back to the lip) felt a little less pus-puffed, which at first sounds positive, and it is, except when you think about where in fact the pus-puffage must have drained to... yummy.

Comments