Much Ado About US

Not just home from BardOnTheBeach. That was yesterday night. But gonna write about it. Laura chose Monk McQueen's for our dining experience on my one month birthday anniversary. She told me she even made the staff put lit candles on certain tables for the occasion. Special. I'm guessing that Monk McQueen's was the choice b/c #1 I like Monks, always have. #2 I think this one is obvious, I am a Queen. Well done, Crackie, well done.

Will NOT mention meal items consumed as Crackie has done so. However, I will add commentary in the form of MMMMM! C food is good food. Tummy full and approving. Ambience was 'secluded' and 'romantic' with the view of the water and boats. I like romance. I like boats. Any takers??

Highlight after dinner: Same sex coupling comment. Crackie and I are more than just a 'lovely couple'. We are in fact more than a couple of things. Ha ha ha ha.

Next, stop BardOnTheBeach. Crackie had a bit of confusion driving there and I couldn't help her because I was not allowed to know where we were going. I kept guessing but kept getting unsatisfying answers. At one point, Laura came to a complete stop at a stop sign (which is allowed), however, she says 'I don't know which way to go now.' Welllllll, how was I to help? So we paused there for a moment. Tick tock tick tock. There was a guy standing right at my window on the sidewalk and I think he was a bit confused as to why we were not proceeding from the stop sign. I hoped he didn't think we were stopped because of HIM. I mean what if he was thinking, 'Hey, I bet those girls stopped at the stop sign b/c they think I have a hot bawd. I bet they are admiring me.' Uhhh, these buddies aren't into you buddy. Move along Mr. RedShorts.

Destination reached and BardOnTheBeach enjoyed! I felt as if the funny parts were just for Laura and I. Biggest question of the night: why didn't anyone else find the crazy dancing guy funny like Laura and I did? I mean, how could you not laugh at a guy doing pelvic thrusts and finger pointing dancing????? WHY WASN'T ANYONE ELSE LAUGHING??I just don't get it! You would have to be inhuman not to find that absolutely funny. I liked Much Ado About Nothing. It said something to me. Something good. Except what was up with Claudio? Why was he such a follower? Why didn't he have more Manly gusto??? Why didn't he stand up for his woman?! Why did he act like a noBUDDY? BaSSically, why couldn't he be more like Almanzo 'Manly' Wilder? They don't make men like that anymore I tell you. Sigh.

Left the BardOnTheBeach and forgot where we parked and got followed by a noBUDDY who Crackie didn't enjoy. Bassically we circled the BardOnTheBeach tents and finally found car parked for us. All in all it was a best one month birthday anniversary. No complaints in this department. Romance, mystery, intrigue, comedy, drama. Ohhh what a night! Thank you, Crackie my BudBuddy.

Oh, I'd like to thank Steve for giving us all the good tips on how to have a good BardOnTheBeach experience. Walk through the gates, sit down on our seats....front seats are better than the back seats, etc. Very helpful for us non-BardOnTheBeach goers. However, you forgot to mention that we were to eat our snacks quietly during the perfomance. Thanks for letting us know about that one, buddy. THANKS A LOT.

Crockie, owwwwwt!

Comments