karey gets home today. i know i should have went. but that's hind sight. had a good interview with president yates yesterday. i like him. he has a lot of good in him. i've seen it. been a recipent of it even. anyways, he was asking me about my life now, and i told him about my new job, about which he was very excited. he said "i know you, and i know what you're like and what you've been drawn into, and it's perfect for you." well it is perfect for me, but how does he know? he knows what i'm like? he knows me? well i suppose i'm always surprised at people knowing me. i mean, i know others. was even surprised by fatima the other day when she commented on some part of my behavior that was typical of me, i believe it was something like refusing to do something the more people try to get me to do it, and i know that she knows me. well whatever. blah blah blah. aparently pres. yates knows me too. that is a little more hard to swallow.

Comments